1. Once the wax in your current candle jar has been used, simply clean out your jar using warm, soapy water. The special blend of wax is water-soluble and, therefore, easy to remove. The wick placer will be stuck to the bottom of the jar, you can simply pick this off.
2. Once clean, quickly check over your jar to ensure it doesn’t have any cracks in it.
3. Unwrap your candle refill and place it into your jar.
4. Trim your wick to 0.5cm before lighting.
5. Light your candle. We recommend lighting your candle for at least 2 hours (and no more than 4 hours) until the whole top layer of wax has liquified. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time you light it and will help the wax mould to the jar.
6. Sit back and enjoy as your True Grace candle fills the room with beautiful fragrance.
It’s that simple.