DELIVERY & COLLECTION OPTIONS FOR MAINLAND UK DELIVERIES
(select at checkout)
Collection from our shop W4 1LD or Warehouse W4 5HB - please call to arrange or we will call or email you to arrange. See address details here
£5.95 for orders under £75 - Standard Mainland UK Delivery (3-5 working days) *
FREE for orders over £75 - Standard Mainland UK Delivery (3-5 working days) *
- £9.95 for Next Day Delivery (ORDER BEFORE 12 NOON)* We can despatch Mon-Fri for next working day delivery - orders placed over the weekend for next working day delivery will be despatched on Monday for delivery Tuesday. This service is subject to stock availability - we will confirm by email or phone after order placed.
Please ensure that you give a full and correct address and postcode as well as a mobile telephone number and email wherever possible. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to a PO Box Number.
* Please note that for some larger items there may be an additional delivery charge - see notes under individual items. We may also make additional delivery charges to send to the following postcodes depending on the item size/weight. Please make your order and we will email or call you with any additional costs. We will always try to keep this to a minimum.
Northern Ireland (all codes)
Scottish Highlands - AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV33-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH18-26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50.
Scottish Islands - HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA30, PA32-34, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
(If you need us to arrange a very urgent delivery please give us a call as we can normally help. We can arrange direct bikes and vans from our warehouse in Chiswick.)
Our aim is to offer our customers an extremely flexible and friendly way of shopping, be it online, by telephone or in person.
You can shop at Greige in a variety of ways to suit your personal preferences/circumstances:
- Order and make payment through our website and we will deliver via post or national courier to mainland UK addresses in 3-5 working days (often faster). If you prefer, you can collect from our London warehouse (Chiswick W4). Choose whichever delivery/collection option suits you best at checkout.
- Browse our website, put together your shopping list, and then call or email us with your order. We can take credit or debit card payment over the phone or you can make BACS payment directly into our bank account. We will then either deliver the goods to you or you can collect from us (as above).
- Come and meet us, “see & feel” our goods, and make any purchases at our retail store in Chiswick (opening November 2017).
We can (and do!) ship worldwide. Either call us; place an order on-line (if the system does not allow delivery to your country simply select the option to collect from our warehouse); or send us an email with your exact requirements and informing us of your delivery address, and we will quote for delivery before processing the order. You are under no obligation to proceed unless happy with the delivery quote.
There is a default rate for some countries written into the system. If your order is particularly small and/or light, or indeed very large and heavy, then we will review the rate and confirm back to you immediately of any changes.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to call us on 020 3141 9030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Pauline, John or Richard will be happy to help.