Pure Beeswax Pillar Candle - Various Sizes
Beautiful pillar candles made from 100% natural beeswax, with cotton wicks. Handmade in the UK using only natural beeswax directly from British hives.
Beeswax candles have a natural subtle scent and burn with very little smoke. Wicks will require trimming before each burn (to approx 4-5mm). Beeswax also emits negative ions which purify the surrounding air, resulting in a calm, clean atmosphere.
Select size from drop-down menu.
NB - raw beeswax shrinks when solid, therefore use dimensions as best approximation. Colour variations will may also occur as only natural beeswax is used.
Tips for burning beeswax pillar candles:-
- First time burning - burn for long enough to form a large pool, preferably from one edge to another;
- Keep burning candle away from drafts (open windows, aircon, chimney etc) as wick needs stability in order to create correct temperature for melting beeswax;
- No candle burns without smoke and soot, beeswax creates less smoke and soot than other wax, maintaining wick and keeping candle in still place will reduce smoke to minimum;
- Place candle on an even surface and use a suitable candle tray;
- Keep candle away from children and animals and never leave unattended.